Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Like Mother Like Daughter

As many of you know, I am a planning addict, perpetual list maker and note taker. I make lists for everything I need to remember and take notes on anything I am learning about. Today as I was cleaning out Ani's work folder, I came across several notes that made me laugh. She is definitely following in my shoes.

1. "Wild horses live in Nevada highlands - save money for farm in Nevada."

2. Sunday things to do. Morning list. Cheerful attitude. Get dress clothes on. Make bed. brush hair. put up hair (bow). go downstairs with book. eat breakfast. go back upstairs. put on shoes. brush (teeth) floss. go to meeting (church). go to pony class. come home.

3. And the sweetest... her notes on our morning Bible reading of Luke 2:
Jesus would save people from their sins. Jesus able to sin= yes. Immaneul means God with us. census means count all the people in the city. when Jesus was born angels sung and praised. Christ (Greek) means Messiah (Hebrew) also means anointed one (english). Joseph is a carpenter and marryed to mary.

I guess sometimes your children really do listen to what you say! It's beautiful to see little hearts wanting to serve God and how God's word is impressing upon her heart. How blessed we are to have God's children on loan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment