Monday, August 31, 2009

Bedtime discussions

Tonight as I was putting Wyatt to bed we started talking about the kingdom. I asked him what's the first thing you'll do when you go into the kingdom? He said - worship God! Then after that, he said, I'll probably eat - anything I want, and there will be enough to have seconds, and when those run out then God will make more, and no one will go hungry. What will you do next I ask? Hmmmm he says...... breathe - lots of breathing. Because you know I'll be living and I'll need air, food, water, sunlight and... what's the last one mommy? A place to live, I say thinking he really was listening to that lesson on what living things need! Oh yea he says, a place to live. And if I die, then I'll be risen again or maybe dead forever. No, not that, I want to be risen again. That's all mommy. Goodnight.

Love those late night conversations!

No comments:

Post a Comment