Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


Father's day 2010 - a fun day!  It started off with a breakfast at Mugg and Bean, our favorite eatery. 
In the middle of the meal, the phone rang and Cam and Shiloh had free tickets to a World Cup match that night!   The excitement was uncontainable!


Then it was off to see Toy Story 3 in 3D.  I think the adults enjoyed the movie more than the kids - and we definitely shed a few tears at the part about the little boy growing up, giving his toys away and moving off to college.  A great reminder on a special day that life goes by so fast.....

Cam and Shi at the Nigeria vs. Japan World cup match

The day ended with the boys having an exciting taxi ride to the match and adding to the noise of the vuvuzelas as they celebrated the good life.  


Happy Father's day my sweet Cam!





1 comment:

  1. I just saw Toy Story 3 the other day at our $1 theatre and I thought it had a great plot. The end was very moving.

    ReplyDelete